NACD Australia offers brain-plasticity programs that are designed to address and eliminate specific learning, behavioural, physical and development problems that your child may have.
We carry the philosophy that all children—challenged, typical, or gifted—can learn faster and accomplish more if they are provided with the opportunity.
NACD programs have had proven success in helping children with all types of labels including:
- Autism Spectrum
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Genetic disorders
- Birth Defects
- Learning difficulties
- Gifted child
- or any “typical” child who wants to better their learning
Sometimes traditional solutions don’t always address problems. Our job is to create very targeted individual programs using over 3,000 different methods and techniques from NACD’s Toolbox, and then provide coaching to stay on target.
To get started or to learn more about NACD’s innovative products, contact us today.
NACD Australia/NZ Headquarters
36 Forge St.
Blacktown, NSW 2148
(Suburb of Sydney)
Phone: + 61 (2) 9831 4001
How to Get Started with NACD Australia
Families from the Australia/New Zealand area who would like to take advantage of NACD’s services can do so by making an appointment to visit us at our Australia location. For those who are not able to travel to us, Skype evaluations are also available. (Skype is a free, internet-based service that permits live voice and video communication.)
To begin the process of applying for NACD services, you need to follow these steps:
- Listen to the “Guide to Child Development.” This six-hour audio program will begin your education in child development and education and also help you learn how we view your child’s potential as well as understand NACD’s philosophy and approach. Order the download version from our store using the link to the right or by clicking here.
- If possible, obtain a letter of endorsement from present and past NACD families.
- Download, complete, and submit a history/application. You may complete the items by printing the Adult Application or the Child Application from our web site by clicking here. Or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the forms mailed to you, free of charge.
- Return the completed application to the National Office in Ogden, Utah. Email them to us at email@example.com or contact us at + 61 (2) 9831 4001 for assistance.
- You will be contacted for an interview with one of our staff to review your application, to make sure you understand our approach, and to ensure you are in a position to implement an individualized program. We will also determine at this time if you need to provide any videos or further documentation prior to scheduling your initial assessment/conference.
- After your interview, you will be scheduled or placed on a waiting list for either an in-person, Skype, or telephone assessment/conference.
- After we receive your deposit (required), you will be scheduled for either an in-person, Skype, or telephone assessment/conference, within 1-2 weeks. Click here to view the current NACD Australia Fee Schedule. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for payment information.
Families are required to have an active email account while NACD program members so that we can stay in contact with you.